Veterans in Need Foundation works every day to improve the lives of the brave veterans who have fought so hard for the freedoms we, as American citizens enjoy today. We feel honored to make a difference in the lives of many veterans. Here are a few testimonials from some of the veterans we have helped:
“Out of over 30 organizations I reached out to, this one was the only one that took the time to assist this 22 year retired veteran in his biggest time of need. Joe sent me a letter that expressed his sincere sadness about my situation and how they would do what they could to assist me. I am forever grateful and once back on my feet will make sure I donate to their cause for other veterans in need. This is a solid Veteran Non-Profit in every sense.” – Leland S.
“I am sincerely grateful and appreciative for the Veterans In Need Foundation! Even though I am not in their immediate area. They took the time to listen and provide much needed personal support to me. They truly care about veterans and help them in any way they can! It is so refreshing to know someone cares about and for your needs with emotional and financial support! Kudos to the Leadership Team (Joe Heady) at Volunteers In Need Foundation for caring and providing for the veterans that really need the help! Their support will help me to keep my phone on! I am truly thankful for the Veterans In Need Foundation!” – Ernie D., U.S. Navy Veteran
“I cannot express how grateful I am for the organization, Veterans in Need. I was in a situation in which I needed help financially and after contacting several different organizations, veterans in need Foundation was quick to reply and offered help. I highly recommend Veterans in Need Organization for any veteran needing help. I received a reply to my request within 24 hours and once providing the proper information they requested they were able to offer quick assistance. I’m forever grateful for their help. Top notch, hassle free and very helpful.” – Client Served
“I am writing this to show my appreciation and thanks to the city of Opelika management, The VA, and the veterans in need foundation, who donated $100.00 to support me. The money will be spent on my electric bill. I proudly served our nation from 2005-2015. It was the best decision of my life. Tours to Korea,Germany,and Afghanistan. I would do it again in a heartbeat. When I returned home, I fell on extremely hard times. Trying to survive without being a burden to anyone. I am grateful for you and the ongoing support to myself, and my brothers and sisters in arms.” – Steph M.
“I contacted Veterans In Need Foundation for assistance and got a response the next day. I appreciate the fact that they actually provide help and not just talk about providing help. I have contacted other organizations that collect all this personal information and don’t do anything. Thank you VINF for being one of the few organizations that actually make an impact on a veteran’s life.” – Tomeka
“My son is a veteran and has had problems dealing with PTSD. After numerous calls that were dead ends, I actually found this organization that helped! Donations are their only resource but they helped anyway! We can’t even begin to express our gratitude for the help and hope provided by this organization!” – bking
- Thank you Veterans in Need! I greatly appreciate the help on my bills this month a had fallen behind on. – jbizz2018
I would like to thank Veterans In Need Foundation for helping me with a financial situation by donating money to take care of it, Thanks again – vet4life78
- Great organization. Responded quickly and helped immediately. I’ll tell all my military associates know about them. Eli Hedges US Marine Corps/ US Army Ret
I am a Marine Corps veteran that has recently fallen upon hard times. Veterans in need has come through when others have not. I am truly thankful for this organization. Tim 96
- I would like to tell how excellent their services are, the response time was with in minutes. Thank you for the donation. – foyds
- I cannot express how grateful I am for the organization, Veterans in Need. I was in a situation in which I needed help financially and after contacting several different organizations, veterans in need Foundation was quick to reply and offered help. I highly recommend Veterans in Need Organization for any veteran needing help. I received a reply to my request within 24 hours and once providing the proper information they requested they were able to offer quick assistance. I’m forever grateful for their help. Top notch, hassle free and very helpful. – Ahodapp
I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for your assistance to me and my family in our time of need and do appreciate it very much. If there is anything I can do from up here to help your cause please don’t hesitate to let me know. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart and happy Veteran’s Day – Frank70
- Thank you guys for the great work you are doing for Veterans. – jennifer0305
- Thank you to the VA and thank you to Sams Club for the $100 to help my son and I. This $100 we will use toward food. Rank over seas was CPL in the US ARMY. I greatly appreciate the assistance. Also, thank you to the Veterans in need foundation. – Mikey49
Thank you to the VA, Veterans in need foundation, and the Holly Springs walmart. This $100.00 donation is a huge blessing to myself and my family for our electric bill. – d.moore78021
- Thank you for the assistance! We really appreciate the support. Thanks for the donation. It will really help. – Talley Family
- Thank you for getting back to us so quickly! It is a blessing to hear someone is listening – armywife546
My Family and I could not be more grateful for your help during these times. What you do for soldiers and their families are the epitome of selfless service. Thanks so much for $100.00 for my electric bill – AnthonyR
- My name is Matthew Moss, my last rank was SPC. Im from Alexander City, Alabama. Thank you to the Veterans In Need Foundation and the VA for giving me $100.00 for my power bill. Thanks, – Matthew Moss
Thank you so much for the help with my bill today. I don’t know what I would have done without your help. Joe was very understanding and he said that he would be honored to help us.
- Sometimes these places are simply out of funds because they have helped so many people. Joe is awesome!! – Tammy Couey
- VINF is a wonderful organization. Me and my family lost our place and they helped us pay our bills and get us food and clothes. They are a very helpful organization. I would personally like to thank them. – Slott